Illegal psychological experiments on Sheffield?

Lol, no I don't think he was. You really should have spent the required 5 seconds on Google to find out.

jb

Actually I did spend the extra couple of seconds looking at the chemical composition of a fart. And I prefer that he was talking about flatulence as that is actually funny. Rather than him just being annoying. :)

Actually I did spend the extra couple of seconds looking at the chemical composition of a fart. And I prefer that he was talking about flatulence as that is actually funny. Rather than him just being annoying. :)

You can prefer what you like but it doesn't make you right... not to mention it was funny watching you flounder.

jb

You can prefer what you like but it doesn't make you right... not to mention it was funny watching you flounder.

jb

I didn't flounder, I chose to ignore.

Isn't there something else you would rather do than troll?

Sadly it seems that most of the general pop are happy to go on as blind sheep and let the (mad scientists) get away with their covert and sinister operations.

Or maybe the general pop don't see any evidence to suggest that sinister and/or covert operations are taking place.

I personally would prefer to expose what they are up too for everyone to see. Other than letting people know we are being experimented on, there is not much we can do, with out uniting and exposing them for what they really are. :)

It does seem a bit far fetched that you managed to figure out when apparently smarter people (ones who know the gaseous composition of air for example) can't.

Or maybe the general pop don't see any evidence to suggest that sinister and/or covert operations are taking place.

Sinister and covert kind of speaks for itself. I guess the guy that first noticed the earth was not flat was also mocked.

It does seem a bit far fetched that you managed to figure out when apparently smarter people (ones who know the gaseous composition of air for example) can't.

Apparently smarter people are wandering around like blinkered sheep. Just hoping that it doesn't all fall down around them. ;)

Sinister and covert kind of speaks for itself. I guess the guy that first noticed the earth was not flat was also mocked.

Apparently smarter people are wandering around like blinkered sheep. Just hoping that it doesn't all fall down around them. ;)

As you "know" more than us sheeple are you happier ? Sadder ? Are you doing anything about it ? What have you exposed ?

If you do believe in all these conspiracies how do you get through the day ? Do you have to go through the hassle of filtering the water before you make a brew, stuff like that ? I ask this in all honesty because your life must be hard work or you must fear for it everyday.

I couldn't live like that.

Archived