Illegal psychological experiments on Sheffield?

Sadly it seems that most of the general pop are happy to go on as blind sheep and let the (mad scientists) get away with their covert and sinister operations.

Which covert and sinister operations?

I personally would prefer to expose what they are up too for everyone to see. Other than letting people know we are being experimented on, there is not much we can do, with out uniting and exposing them for what they really are. :)

Yes, please do.

Sadly it seems that most of the general pop are happy to go on as blind sheep and let the (mad scientists) get away with their covert and sinister operations. I personally would prefer to expose what they are up too for everyone to see. Other than letting people know we are being experimented on, there is not much we can do, with out uniting and exposing them for what they really are. :)

Which covert and sinister operations?...

Surely you know?

General Pop. He's a military dictator and he's taking over the world! He's trying to raise funds through taxes on sweetened fizzy drinks. Once he's got enough people hooked, he'll putthe price up, too.

They even advertise him on British TV occasionally ... or at least they used to. (And we know that advertising is the government's way of addicting and controlling people.)

General Pop. AKA General R. White.

"I'm a secret lemonade drinker,

R White, R White"

Surely you know?

General Pop. He's a military dictator and he's taking over the world! He's trying to raise funds through taxes on sweetened fizzy drinks. Once he's got enough people hooked, he'll putthe price up, too.

They even advertise him on British TV occasionally ... or at least they used to. (And we know that advertising is the government's way of addicting and controlling people.)

R White, R White"

Heheheh :hihi:

Surely you know?

R White, R White"

ha ha :hihi: I give up, for the moment :| I,ll be back when I regroup ;)

...or you could just answer the questions in post #82. I'm trying to discuss the topic, as you wanted.

ok, sorry I guess I got waylaid by the jokers the nay sayers and the sheeple. lol Ill take a look.

Which covert and sinister operations?

I believe covert and sinister would speak for its self, I guess there is a lot more to it than just which and who, as there are more than one lot of organised groups up to no good at this moment in time. (imo) it is hard to put a finger on who is responsible for what etc, where would you like to start, are you actually interested in this sort of stuff or just another joker or sheep etc.

We've had 9/11 truthers, birther truthers, illiminatii, faked Moon landings, JFK, and HAARP to my knowledge, so what else is there for them?

May be put them all under one heading, conspiracy theories and we can occupy ourselves with what interests us. :)

By the way some good ones there, it's good to know that not every one is a sheep.:thumbsup:

Archived