Should Cassius Clay now retire from public?

Perhaps attending public sporting events doesn't upset Ali as much as it upsets you to see him attending these events??

You may want to take a few moments to ask yourself why?

I'm sure you and your amateur psychology could help me out? What do you think Doc?

He's been Ali for almost 50 now years - a name he choose . So yep do think it is disrespectful to use a name he doesn't choose to recognise himself by.

And the analogy to Marathon is a bit sad too Tbh.

Disrespectful to who? is he reading Sheffield Forum???

If you mean its disrespectful to you then Im sorry but I don't give a rats arse, to me he is Cassius Clay and everyone knows who I mean unless they are just potted plants.

This topic is going way off, I am going to start one up about the man in general for you all and maybe set up a poll to see who thinks him great and who thinks him to be a racist coward.

Hope you can all drop in and contribute.

This topic is going way off, I am going to start one up about the man in general for you all and maybe set up a poll to see who thinks him great and who thinks him to be a racist coward.

Hope you can all drop in and contribute.

Ill stop by and give my two penneth :D

Why?

I assumed you'd be saying the same about professor Stephen Hawkins if he didn't have the computer that speaks his words for him. You do know who Stephen Hawkins is I presume?

Well, I don't ... Who is 'Professor Stephen Hawkins'?

Well, I don't ... Who is 'Professor Stephen Hawkins'?
Are you really that ill informed? OK, there's a S instead of a G in the surname, but come on! Anyone with even half a brain would know who he means :hihi:

Oh GOD YES!!!!!!

He was never that much cop when he was younger but he sounds bleedin awful now.

I agree with you about Paul McCartney. I just wanted to make that clear in case Danot reads this, it is Paul McCartney we are talking about.

That's stupid. He didn't live there and if he did he'd have been called a lot worse. He was a traitor and a coward. He wanted the benefits the country provided but avoided contributing to it.

A black man living in 1950s and early 1960s USA did not benefits. He was treated as barely even human.

A black man living in 1950s and early 1960s USA did not benefits. He was treated as barely even human.

In some parts they STILL are HN, and you ought to see what the committee said about Tiger, when it was mentioned the 1st time about him going to Augusta.

They soon changed their tunes though, and were pretty soon falling over to get him there.

Archived