Engine Management light on Focus

I can't agree with that as I have used a cheap code reader to fix many of my own and family's vehicles and had no problems at all and it's done the job !

Then you've been very lucky. In the past month I've had to sort out the above ESP, a disabled speedo (ABS ECU was zapped) and disabled electric windows - all deactivated thanks to generic code readers, and that's just in my region. My fellow freelance diagnostics guys in other counties have reported similar, with a worrying number in the increase in BSI unit failures.

I don't think people realise how complicated ECUs are and what damage can be done, especially throwing "kill" signals to clear the fault light.

Hi mate , I don't have a build thread but i have just a few pictures with a list of mods done to date .

Mods to date , and more to come .............. DREAMSCIENCE STRATAGEM re map currently set on race plus ............. Eibachs pro kit lowering springs ...........Code red caise..........Baileys dump valve ............. Vibre technich torque mount..............Mongoose front Downpipe ............Magnex back decat system ......... Cobra De cat pipe ..........Zun sport stainless grill kit ........ ...Code red top pipe ............ Gentec 3 intercooler............private plate "STO3 MRT"........... Lots of under bonnet bling "to much to list " ...........Rear window tints........... Daytime led driving lights ............. Wolf led tinted rear lenses .................. Wolf mid rear spoiler............. Rs rear defuser ...........RS clutch & Flywheel complete kit ............ RS oil ............RS Injectors .......................... power at the min is ................300 bhp / 390 torque.........rolled in 5th......

http://www.fordrst.co.uk/index.php?/gallery/album/36-martin-st-3/page__sortby__idate__sortorder__asc

some decent mods you got there mate

Archived