Cocktail bars On West street??

missamanda

There is viper rooms etc. but eccy road is the place for cocktails. Mud crab is good, yet Menzels is he best cocktailbar in sheffield. A great night and it's open till 2am. They make a huge range of cocktails for a decent price.

The Wick at Both Ends has loads of cocktails ranging from about £5-£7 I think. They're some very unusual ones too! Not sure if its supposed to be a cocktail bar but they're the best ones in my opinion.

although I can't give many great examples, I can say with confidence that Menzels in not the best cocktail bar in Sheffield. Maybe once, certainly not now.

I would try a couple of places on division street for cocktails, old house, Great Gatsby for modern places, or somewhere like the Milestone (bar area) on Kelham Island for some very nice champagne based mixes.

Can anyone tell me if there are any specific cocktail bars on west street, if not also how much cocktails are at the venues on this street?

Many thanks!

first shot bars ...now cocktail bars.........building an empire eh??? :o:hihi:

Alibi on trippit lane started off as a high end cocktail/flaring bar a couple of years ago....failed after 2 months no sustained demand for fancy cocktails at the prices needed....within 3 months it had gone the way of most bars which had the hooligan and chav element with cheap drink deals, buckets of beer etc and then closed after the murder of a customer outside.....the place closed not long after.......its open again now but for how long?? as its full of 50 yr old chavs now instead of the kids!

first shot bars ...now cocktail bars.........building an empire eh??? :o:hihi:

Alibi on trippit lane started off as a high end cocktail/flaring bar a couple of years ago....failed after 2 months no sustained demand for fancy cocktails at the prices needed....within 3 months it had gone the way of most bars which had the hooligan and chav element with cheap drink deals, buckets of beer etc and then closed after the murder of a customer outside.....the place closed not long after.......its open again now but for how long?? as its full of 50 yr old chavs now instead of the kids!

full of 50 year old chavs? have you ever actually seen the people that go in there?

The Old House on Division St is probably your best bet. They'll have a stab at pretty much anything you can name/think of in my experience

Aye, the Wick at Both Ends on West Street and The Great Gatsby on Division Street are great too. Oooo and The Wig and Pen.

Archived