So, who fancies an Italian Meal Meet? (with poll)

Plain Talker

Which date suits best for an Italian meal meet?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which date suits best for an Italian meal meet?

• Friday 27th Jan
    • Friday 3rd Feb
    • Friday 10th Feb
    • Friday is not a good day for me (state alternative in post please)

Rich has suggested, in the Italian restaurants thead that it could be time for another Italian Meal Meet.

I wholeheartedly agree! it's High time we had an Italian Meal Meet!

I do, however, suggest that we don't go to Marias, this time.. lol.

I propose Martinis Ristorante Italiano, on London Road (opposite Highfield Library) it's small, and quiet, a nice place to eat out. (and the service is great)

Convenient dates?

I suggest one of three dates:-

what about

Friday 27th Jan?

Friday 3rd Feb?

or Friday 10th Feb?

7.30 pm suit?

Please only respond if you are actually going to attend.

Thanks

PT

Fridays are out for me as it's Karate night, I could do Saturday the 13th of Feb though if that's OK with everybody else :)

I only chose Maria's last time cos it's in Crookes, which is full of students, and I was a student at the time and thought they'd do NUS card discount, that and the slow response to my email from Casanova's near the Co Op in Crookes, they would've been perfect, they'd do an "Hawaiian" Pizza for me, and they had proper disabled facilities for PT.

Friday 27th would definately be best for me, and I love Italian so that sounds perfect. I drive so i don't mind where it is. Can also offer a lift to anyone living on the Abbeydale road south and into town from there.

I shall watch with interest.

Vanessa

Arrrgh

That's what comes of me not having a diary to hand, and trying to calculate the dates myself. :blush:

VJP has cottoned on, correctly that, as it's Fridays, that the dates should have been the 27th Jan, the 3rd Feb and the 10th Feb.

I do beg folks' pardons.

Mods... could you amend the poll to the correct dates for me. please? T-I-A.

*goes to allter the text in her post*

PT

Archived