So, who fancies an Italian Meal Meet? (with poll)

Plain Talker

Which date suits best for an Italian meal meet?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which date suits best for an Italian meal meet?

• Friday 27th Jan
    • Friday 3rd Feb
    • Friday 10th Feb
    • Friday is not a good day for me (state alternative in post please)

Ooooh, I don't know what to choose!

Chicken or steak, chicken or steak? :?

The duck sounds like it could be interesting for a change.

Decisions, decisions!

I thought about Duck, but then felt guilty because ducks are really cute and ickle and fluffy, so I decided on Fillet of grilled cow instead :huh:

I don't have a Beef with the fact that you want to Chicken out and have the Duck! If you have a Fish around, I'm sure you'll come up with something suitable. And if the person across the table has a meal that doesn't look as appealing as yours, you can always Pork fun at him.

Oh please, will someone stop me! Arrrgggh. This is gettin Cheesy and I might be Pasta the point of no return!.....

I've got a million and one things I should be doing while I'm sat here typing meaningless drivel :hihi:

The devil makes work for idle hands.

See ya back here in 10 then! :huh:

Morning all,

Just wanted to stick my head in and say hi....

I wanted to say thanks to PT for organising the meal! :)

The food really was excellent! and it was great to meet new people and associate faces with names.

Sorry to the chaps that I never got to mingle with, but the seating was a little tight and moving was somewhat difficult.

Vanessa, your red wine really is something else! I could slurp what's left now! :heyhey:

Hope to see you all again sometime.

:)

Archived