Bar and Grill closed down

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I never went for the simple reason that being in a restaurant with a massive wall of window overlooking a run down part of West St is not enticing. Hopefully if anyone takes it over they will cover the window and put some suitable decor in. A Gaucho Argentine steakhouse would be ideal.
......"A Gaucho Argentine steakhouse would be ideal."

Now you are talking!......it's almost impossible to get a good steak in Sheffield at any restaurant(always has been for years) and we have tried them all.Wish "Gauchos" would open up here.

But I cannot see it!

Definitely isn't re-opening. A planning application has been submitted to turn the area into offices.

Oh that would be great for the area, wouldn't it?!

Whatever the Bar and Grill was, it was located in a great space - in terms of both the interior, and in Leopold Square.

I expect all the defenders of the Bar and Grill, who cited localism alongside their crackpot continuum of 'expense=quality', to be putting in their objections to the corporate takeover of the building. Yeah right.

......"A Gaucho Argentine steakhouse would be ideal."

Now you are talking!......it's almost impossible to get a good steak in Sheffield at any restaurant(always has been for years) and we have tried them all.Wish "Gauchos" would open up here.

But I cannot see it!

Gaucho's doesnt do very well in Leeds. It would bomb in Sheffield. Can you imagine the moaning on SF over their prices

Archived