What's your most impressive skill?

To have the stinkiest feet in the world after a day of wearing my shoes the smell is enough jag a maggot,I was actually put on a charge for having stinky feet when I was in the army,I wash my feet and change my socks every day and apply allsorts of powders and creams but they still stink to high heaven, I was once told to bath them in methylated spirits that worked a bit but my feet looked like I had been standing in boiling water and broke out in a terrible rash my missus keeps my socks out side in a bucket so the smell doesn't stink the house out when they go in the washer.

Perhaps you could keep your socks in shane39's right ear ... if you ask nicely? :)

I can cross one eye whilst keeping the other one staring straight ahead. I can also wiggle my ears. Its quite the super cool look when I do them both simultaneously :suspect:

ive no idea why but the cartoon series gnomes sprung into my mind after reading that :huh::help:

Ladies, I can part my hair with my tongue.

Yeah ... my Grandpa used to do the same with his toupee. Thing is ... when the spit dried on it, it used to go all crispy and smelly! (halitosis) :gag:

His carers part it for him now, after health and safety concerns.

Archived