WELCOME HOME! (Part Deux)

We got up this morning to find a web that's over 6 feet across in the garden and which has an enormous spider sitting hopefully at its centre. A really beautiful thing with the morning dew on it :)

Deep breath BF- you're not the right species to be their dinner :)

We got up this morning to find a web that's over 6 feet across in the garden and which has an enormous spider sitting hopefully at its centre. A really beautiful thing with the morning dew on it :)

Deep breath BF- you're not the right species to be their dinner :)

He could be on Friday dinnertime ... anyway, it's been five weeks since his last brush with death ... hardly as if the house is infested! :rolleyes::)

He could be on Friday dinnertime ... anyway, it's been five weeks since his last brush with death ... hardly as if the house is infested! :rolleyes::)

Alco, I beseech thee!

Hark, I am overrun by these feral beasts!

Come bear testimony to my abject misery!

Aye, that'd be quarry for my BB gun :thumbsup::hihi:

Jesus Christ! Ones just walked across my head after I got out of the shower, I now have a full understanding of why someone would want to cut off their nose to spite their face :cry::cry::cry:

HAHA that really did make me chuckle outloud :hihi:

Archived