Ebay car question

If i buy a car and the seller wants to be paid via paypal, do i pay before i see it and then if theres any problems take it up with ebay or do i go see it first then if its as advertised pay for it?

I want to do the second one but the seller seems to think i should pay before i see it.

Dodgy?

Normal?

Help?!?!

If it's an auction you've won then you've bought it and you have to pay..you should really have gone to see it before..don't know what the situation is with a classified..but I'd always go to see a car before I bought it however I was going to do it..

If it's an auction you've won then you've bought it and you have to pay..you should really have gone to see it before..don't know what the situation is with a classified..but I'd always go to see a car before I bought it however I was going to do it..

There was no option to go view it first and my message i sent asking questions before hand were unanswered.

There was no option to go view it first and my message i sent asking questions before hand were unanswered.

What stopped you from going? You can always go to view..if not stay well away from it.. Did you really buy a car from someone who didn't answer your questions...?

Don't hand over any monies either cash or paypal until you see the V5, MoT certificate, have it HPI checked and have both sets of keys in your possession. You should not enter into sale unless you are perfectly happy with your purchase and you have actually visited the home address where the vehicle is registered. ebay is full of crooks waiting to relieve you of your hard earned cash.

I personally wouldn't touch a vehicle off ebay with a barge pole, its a well known medium for unloading rubbish to the unsuspecting public.

Archived