Ebay car question

You send a message to seller can i pay cash on collection . If he doesnt answer your messages report him to e/bay . If you have already made a bid

e/bay will cancel it for you if they do not answer messeges. Never pay by pay pal if you have to go to sellers house to collect an item any way bonfiide sellers always want cash ; As far as car goes do not part with any money till you have test driven it put it on hpi seen log book and got keys in your hand. If you are intrested in a car ask seller for redg and hpi it before you go and look at it . As the americans say let the buyer beware.

If i buy a car and the seller wants to be paid via paypal, do i pay before i see it and then if theres any problems take it up with ebay or do i go see it first then if its as advertised pay for it?

I want to do the second one but the seller seems to think i should pay before i see it.

Dodgy?

Normal?

Help?!?!

dont even think about it forget it.

Archived