Neighbours keep putting their rubbish in my bin !

Because the binmen sometimes empty the bins early in the morning, i often put my bin out the night before. Last night i went to put my bin out - which was quite full, at that time i noticed one of my neighbours bin was overflowing as usual. I got up this morning & went outside to put some more rubbish in my bin, to find that my rubbish had been squashed down & the neighbours had crammed my bin with their rubbish. This really p****s me off when i can't get anymore rubbish in my own bin because the neighbours have filled it with theirs. To make matters more annoying, these people have an extra large bin & are a typical layabout benefit scrounger family with several kids that have never worked & won't work, so i'm paying my council tax & theirs as well. Why is it these people think the world owes them something ? :rant::mad:

I would be very tempted to put your rubbish on there doorstep so they fell over it on the way to the pub to booze away our!!!!!!!!! money.

Bin men usually arrive at a regular time, I can usually hear them - put your bin out then - if you can't (you may be at work) perhaps you could ask one of the nicer neighbours nearby if you can leave your bin next to theirs

Because the binmen sometimes empty the bins early in the morning, i often put my bin out the night before. Last night i went to put my bin out - which was quite full, at that time i noticed one of my neighbours bin was overflowing as usual. I got up this morning & went outside to put some more rubbish in my bin, to find that my rubbish had been squashed down & the neighbours had crammed my bin with their rubbish. This really p****s me off when i can't get anymore rubbish in my own bin because the neighbours have filled it with theirs. To make matters more annoying, these people have an extra large bin & are a typical layabout benefit scrounger family with several kids that have never worked & won't work, so i'm paying my council tax & theirs as well. Why is it these people think the world owes them something ? :rant::mad:

Whilst I can see how annoying this could be, doesn’t the council own the bin and the rubbish in it, and once the bin is on the footpath your neighbour doesn’t even have to step on your land.

Is it worth the stress if you don’t need the space?

dont see a problem my neighbours using my bin on the day it will be empted for their exra rubbish,They are not on the dole or scroungers so thats wrong to say anyone who uses a neigbours bin is discribed like this.Perhaps you should vary the time you take your bin down to be empted, and get on with life more than worrying about a full bin

Archived