Neighbours keep putting their rubbish in my bin !

Because the binmen sometimes empty the bins early in the morning, i often put my bin out the night before. Last night i went to put my bin out - which was quite full, at that time i noticed one of my neighbours bin was overflowing as usual. I got up this morning & went outside to put some more rubbish in my bin, to find that my rubbish had been squashed down & the neighbours had crammed my bin with their rubbish. This really p****s me off when i can't get anymore rubbish in my own bin because the neighbours have filled it with theirs. To make matters more annoying, these people have an extra large bin & are a typical layabout benefit scrounger family with several kids that have never worked & won't work, so i'm paying my council tax & theirs as well. Why is it these people think the world owes them something ? :rant::mad:

You're having a bit of an over reaction. Couldn't you just have waited until your bin was emptied before putting more in it?

I would imagine if your bin was out,then they thought you wouldnt be putting anymore in it. Bit cheeky but no big deal,dont really understand what being on benefits has to do with it.

I would have thought this too - so long as the extra does not force the lid up (so the bin men won't take it)then really don't see the fuss.

Its a bin its rubbish who cares there is worse things in life to worry about the rubbish all goes to the same place in the end chill out.

glad i dont have neighbours like you, whats the big problem if his bin is full and yours is not to use up space? its better then them leaving it on street

Did you guys actually read the OP ?

The problem is that he can't use his bin for his own rubbish because the neighbours filled it.

This really p****s me off when i can't get anymore rubbish in my own bin because the neighbours have filled it with theirs.

...see ?

Did you guys actually read the OP ?

The problem is that he can't use his bin for his own rubbish because the neighbours filled it.

...see ?

Well why have they put it out then if they still want to use it? It would make sense to most people that once the bin is out on the street it is "available".

Perhaps the OP could just put the bin out when they have finished putting all their rubbish in it - how much can they be generating between putting it out and the neighbours then using it?

Archived