Neighbours keep putting their rubbish in my bin !

Did you guys actually read the OP ?

The problem is that he can't use his bin for his own rubbish because the neighbours filled it.

...see ?

If you read the post more careful ts not the first time it happen,

Also how did she know it was her next door neighbour? asumption just because they are unlucky enough not to found a job then being pick on by a nosey neighbour the poor peopl

Alas with fortnightly collections imminent,this is going to get worse.

In Toy Town we have had fortnightly bin collections for ages and the only imminent thing is that inconsiderate neighbours will still be inconsiderate.

If the bin has space by all means pop something in it but not to the point where it’s rammed full to the point where it’s overflowing.

If you read the post more careful ts not the first time it happen

Yes and that makes it even more of a problem (what point are you trying to make with that?).

Also how did she know it was her next door neighbour? asumption just because they are unlucky enough not to found a job then being pick on by a nosey neighbour the poor peopl

Why are you asking me, how am I supposed to know? You should be asking the OP.

Why do you assume that the OP is making assumptions ?

Because the binmen sometimes empty the bins early in the morning, i often put my bin out the night before. Last night i went to put my bin out - which was quite full, at that time i noticed one of my neighbours bin was overflowing as usual. I got up this morning & went outside to put some more rubbish in my bin, to find that my rubbish had been squashed down & the neighbours had crammed my bin with their rubbish. This really p****s me off when i can't get anymore rubbish in my own bin because the neighbours have filled it with theirs. To make matters more annoying, these people have an extra large bin & are a typical layabout benefit scrounger family with several kids that have never worked & won't work, so i'm paying my council tax & theirs as well. Why is it these people think the world owes them something ? :rant::mad:

So you empty all your bins and wheel the bin out at night, where did all the extra rubblish came from in the morning? how did you know it was the Unemployed people from next door and not the other employed people on the other side?

Archived