I thought the Victorian age was long gone

We are a very judgmental lot on here, alcoholics, druggies, smokers poor money skills, and some people may just not have a pot to pee in; & are trying to survive. I know there are a lot of wrong uns out in society but, its not everyone.

I know lots of people struggle, but the vast majority don't turn to theft.

I know lots of people struggle, but the vast majority don't turn to theft.

No & I agree bud, just making a point we've been down on the old ackers but never pinched owt in me life, some people have lower points of temptation.

I think it was obvious crime would go up from the start, people were struggling on benefits before the price hikes, of course money earning crime will rise. No work, no money, kids want stuff the neighbors kids have and Mum and Dad have no money. Dad and Mum are going to get them what they want, by stealing or other crime if there is no ther way. It was very obvious that crime was going to go up. It will keep rising, we are sliding down a slope and people are gonna take what they can't afford, that's natural survival instinct.

Archived