Turkuaz - new Turkish restaurant in Sheffield

mifein

It's really nice discussion about new Turkish restaurant, and also really nice above comments, guys, i also want to say something about Turkish restaurant, Some genuine Turkish dining places will have sitting on ground pillows or pads but most of them also have frequent seats at platforms. If you will be on the ground support, then wear thin denies with expand and a glistening top and hang ear-rings...

I didnt know the mentally ill were allowed on the internet - well done you !

I didnt know the mentally ill were allowed on the internet - well done you !

How dare you! I'm a personality disordered psychopath who's been detained under the Mental Health Act for nigh on 20 years in a highly secure clinical environment. Myself and my fellow inmates regular contribute to this forum and wish to object in the strongest possible terms to your prejudicial and downright offensive comments re the mentally ill!

How dare you! I'm a personality disordered psychopath who's been detained under the Mental Health Act for nigh on 20 years in a highly secure clinical environment. Myself and my fellow inmates regular contribute to this forum and wish to object in the strongest possible terms to your prejudicial and downright offensive comments re the mentally ill!

Actually - sometimes often I wonder if the vast majority of the posters on SF are a few sandwiches short of a picnic...

I thought the post was rather amusing, especialy so asuming the writer is using a foreign language. You fail to be amusing in English.

My god you nutters are easily amused.

He is foreign , from Denver USA apparently.

But definitely mental, or possibly a 'bot - read his other posts.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone happen to know if they do a childrens/junior menu at the Turkuaz? Fancy going with the kids and they're happy to eat the Turkish food but need smaller portion sizes. There's no mention on their website but thought Id ask on here in case anyone knows. Thanks.

Archived