Why Do Certain People Have Such A Hatred Towards The Police

Do you think that the family of Ian Tomlinson have a right to hate the police?

You only have to see from the police tv programmes that they sometime are very heavy handed in their approach. They can also be very intimidating and arrogant and now go around wielding cameras so what they do can be sold to a tv company for entertainment.

We have seen from the hacking inquiries that corruption seems to be endemic even at the top and from past enquiries that racism is also so its not surprising that some people distrust them.

Criminals hate them for obvious reasons, but the far left hate the police(as an institution, not the individual officers themselves) because its the police that physically stand in the way of revolution...they tackled the Orgreave and Poll tax rioters for example.

The police have an unenviable job I'll agree, but please remember during the miners strike they were under instructions to bust heads. The day Scargill was arrested @ Orgreave, it was arranged before that he would be arrested come what may.

Also remember that a lot of the "police" were in fact military drafted in, and given uniforms. They have a dangerous job yes, but some just use the uniform to give out a "good hiding"

Some people need a "good hiding".

Does anyone think the Orgreave or Poll tax rioters were fit to run the country?

Not saying that some people don't; but nobody has said or implied that neither the miners or PT rioters, should run the country don't know why you brought that into the equation.

Whilst my application to join the Police was defered I joined the special constables back in the late 80's. Whilst on one of my regular Saturday night patrols the officer I was with assulted a guy arrested for breaking into a hair salon to sniff air spray propelant. He beat him so bad a doctor was called. The doc ask "What thr **** happened to this prisoner"?

I was told to say I say nowt while the Sarge helped the assulting officer to get his story straight. I didn't go back for my interview, and have little respect for the filth. Drivin a high value car at a young age got me noticed by traffic who harassed me constantly with no offence commited. A C A B

Some people need a "good hiding".

Does anyone think the Orgreave or Poll tax rioters were fit to run the country?

The Orgreave riots were initiated by the police but the news reporters reversed the film sequence;some members of the public(the gullible) fell for this ruse.The more discerning saw through this gambit.

Whilst my application to join the Police was defered I joined the special constables back in the late 80's. Whilst on one of my regular Saturday night patrols the officer I was with assulted a guy arrested for breaking into a hair salon to sniff air spray propelant. He beat him so bad a doctor was called. The doc ask "What thr **** happened to this prisoner"?

I was told to say I say nowt while the Sarge helped the assulting officer to get his story straight. I didn't go back for my interview, and have little respect for the filth. Drivin a high value car at a young age got me noticed by traffic who harassed me constantly with no offence commited. A C A B

So a scum bag criminal got a good drubbing. Good.

Archived