Why Do Certain People Have Such A Hatred Towards The Police

Probably because they go around killing/shooting Innocent people and getting away with it? for example the recent mark duggan shooting and the G20 killing and many more incidents.

Mark Duggan innocent?

Well we wont know about Mark Duggan until those who know what happened are prepared to answer questions about it.

IPCC defies coroner.

The firearms officers involved have so far refused to be interviewed by investigators.

Mark Duggan innocent?

Its funny how the language has changed. In the first instance he was an armed gangster/drug dealer....now its..."police believe he may have been dealing /armed"...still waiting for any actual evidence...all we know is that police shot and killed a young man and ....get this...the officers are refusing to talk to investigators....how does that work?

Essentially the police oppress the people. They were first employed to deprive men of their lands. You see it now, when they destroy men for trying to make an honest living.

The biggest problem I have with the police, is that they do both GOOD and BAD. And they seem to have a lot of good people working for them. Increasingly the officers I come across are very rational and sympathetic to the plight of the common man. some even lament the work they do (harassing pedlars and other street traders for example).

Everything is about "land" in your world. Why not change the record and discuss something without pedalling your agenda :)

...get this...the officers are refusing to talk to investigators....how does that work?

You'd probably have to ask them to get the definitive answer, but could something along the lines of: "You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court, anything you do say may be given in evidence" have anything to do with it?

If somebody who is being interviewed could possibly be charged as a result of what was said in that interview, then presumably that person would have to be warned formally.

It really does say quite a lot about certain people on here, when they keep bringing up the past, miners strike/poll tax etc.

The past is the past, the majority of the police force back then have probably retired, but yet the police officers that are working now, get the blame.

Stupid!

I would love to see some of the keyboard warriors and ageing anarchists on here try to do a days work that the police have to do, I dont think they would even manage to make it through their front door on to the streets.

I respect the police 100% and they have my full support in all they do.

At the time of the Miners' Strike, the best question was this:

"Your house has been burgled. To whom do you address your report for law-enforcement: the NUM?!"

Like it or not, you/we all need the Police. Lack of respect for authority is not nowadays confined to theirs, I regret.

The police started those riots. My dad was a miner at the time. He was skint and trying to save his pit from closure.

When the Met Police were called up to "help", they were waving £10 notes in the miners faces and laughing.

Disgusting! I think the whole miners strikes are one of the reasons why the police have a bad reputation up north and rightly so. Most of the police will have just been doing there job, but some took it too far and caused a lot of dammage.

Archived