Why Do Certain People Have Such A Hatred Towards The Police

How dare they?

Jeezus Christ!

Get over yourself!

I'm a bit shocked by your attitude towards this. My Dad almost lost his home during those strikes. He was hospitalised by a policeman hitting him.

The met acted like hired thugs. They had no intentions of keeping the peace.

Your attitude stinks! You don't think many of us would last 2 minutes in a police officers shoes?!? You wouldn't last 10 seconds talking like that in my fathers presence!

I'm a bit shocked by your attitude towards this. My Dad almost lost his home during those strikes. He was hospitalised by a policeman hitting him.

Your attitude stinks! You don't think many of us would last 2 minutes in a police officers shoes?!? You wouldn't last 10 seconds talking like that in my fathers presence!

they have been bullies in the past, but now they are worse!. i feel sorry for the genuine police officers, but they are in a minority, the rest are just a gang of over paid thugs. they seem to treat the general public with contemp and disrespect. its been proven in the past that they have taken people into custurdy and some of these people have wound up dead. so it must be scarey for somone who has never been arrested before to find themselves in the back of a police car on the way to a police station.

You do not appear to understand the term facism,but they are certainly preoccupied with upholding the status quo.

I certainly do understand the term Fascist and if you had had my experience with them you would understand why i chose that term to describe them and that's with me never breaking the law :|:)

How dare they?

Jeezus Christ!

Get over yourself!

Wow, what a knob.

My granddad was a miner and nearly died trying to feed his family.

You bang on about the police having a rough job but i bet you would not last two minutes down a pit!

For the rozzers to wave ten pounds at people trying to save their living is disgusting and the police brutality in those riots was also shocking.

I don't care how long ago it was, people have long memories and their current tactics do nothing to get the public to forget what they are :|

Oh dear was that a threat?

For your information, the miners where NO ANGELS during the striking, maybe you should take off your blinkers.

How much time has to pass before anything in the past is forgiven, do you still hate the Germans :rolleyes:

It's a good job that the majority of people have the foresight and understanding to put the past behind them and MOVE ON.

Oh dear was that a threat?

For your information, the miners where NO ANGELS during the striking, maybe you should take off your blinkers.

How much time has to pass before anything in the past is forgiven, do you still hate the Germans :rolleyes:

It's a good job that the majority of people have the foresight and understanding to put the past behind them and MOVE ON.

Are you for real?

Wow, what a knob.

My granddad was a miner and nearly died trying to feed his family.

You bang on about the police having a rough job but i bet you would not last two minutes down a pit!

For the rozzers to wave ten pounds at people trying to save their living is disgusting and the police brutality in those riots was also shocking.

I don't care how long ago it was, people have long memories and their current tactics do nothing to get the public to forget what they are :|

I'll have you know, I HAVE worked in the pits, and the steel industry during the 80's

The work I did also helped to streamline the companies so that they ACTUALLY started to make a profit!

Was you there or are you, like others on here, just going on stories?

Archived