Holly Wells & Jessica Chapman - The Soham Murders 10 Years On 04.08.2012

He wasn't - he was at the local college, which is hardly where you would find a ten year old, and it's precisly because he *wasn't* an offender that he got the job.

Had he been an offender, the details would have been passed on and he wouldn't have been employed to start with.

He was the caretaker at the same school, and he was an offender before he got the job.

Huntley was caretaker at Soham Village College, Holly and Jessica attended St Andrew's Primary, where Maxine Carr was a teaching assistant.

He was arrested for various things previously, but I dont think he was ever actually charged with anything.

Having watched a programme last night on Sky following 3 prisoners on Death row in Texas, and hearing the crimes they commited, i didn't shed a tear when they were executed, good riddance, UK should do the same for these evil scum.

No place in society, whether locked up or not for these types, we should start with the one's already incarcerated, Brady, Huntley, Black etc.

Yes I agree, hopefully since then more checks on people are being done. To stop dangerous adults such as Huntley, or others getting the opportunity to come into contact with children who are vulnerable as it is not acceptable, that he was even allowed to step foot in a school. Clearly there are flaws in the system that fails young vulnerable people, and this case it had grave consequences for those two poor girls and their families. :);)

It does not matter,if you have not been caught doing anything previously, it won't show on a CRB.Once you get the job, there is nothing to stop you doing anything then.Also once the CRB has been checked, you can go out ten mins later and commit an offence and no one will know, until another CRB is done.

Blah Blah Blah, Forensics have improved since then as you well know. Let's drag the killers out, whether male or female and hang them.:rant:

Since forensics were not used to convict them that's an odd viewpoint to take. Can you detail though how forensics have improved in the last say decade, and how they would have stopped the errors of statistics that lead to the convictions of a couple of these people? Can you detail how your improvements in forensics would have lead to the errors of procedure in another case to not in fact occur?

Thanks.

It does not matter,if you have not been caught doing anything previously, it won't show on a CRB.Once you get the job, there is nothing to stop you doing anything then.Also once the CRB has been checked, you can go out ten mins later and commit an offence and no one will know, until another CRB is done.

Or if you enter your name is Ian Nixon and use that instead (which is what Huntley did IIRC as well.).

He was a caretaker at a different school - not the one they attended. He was never an offender so information wouldnt be passed on.

If you decide you are going to exclude everyone who someone doesnt like and make false accusations against, you will end up with no one working in a positions of trust. Yous hould enver make polciy based on emotion and outrage, sadly the ragtop papers we have in this country do just that.

I think you will find he was an offender technically HE MOLESTED two girls, yes he was NOT CONVICTED HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN in my book it is wrong. People like HIM SHOULD NEVER EVER BE IN A POSITION WHERE OTHER PEOPLE`S CHILDREN ARE AT RISK, WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF HE WORKED AT YOUR CHILDS SCHOOL??, GET A GRIP PLEASE.

I am not going on what THE PAPERS SAY, I am going by what was on the documentary I watched, which must have been true, because they were telling you the news as it unfolded about Ian Huntley, COME BACK WHEN YOU ACTUALLY HAVE AN ARGRUMENT.

Archived