Holly Wells & Jessica Chapman - The Soham Murders 10 Years On 04.08.2012

Why are you saying that you think that they were murderers, then saying that you think that are not?? please do not post anymore comments on my thread as you are just confusing people by making stupid comments.

I knew exactly what Obelix meant, his/her comments werent remotely stupid.

Just because people disagree with you, it doesnt make them trolls.

Obelix is contridicting themselves though, they have just said that they think those people committed murder then they said those people did not commit murder clearly a contridiction don`t you think???. :rolleyes:

Obelix is contridicting themselves though, they have just said that they think those people committed murder then they said those people did not commit murder clearly a contridiction don`t you think???. :rolleyes:

No.

If you read it back Obelix was replying to a post saying that all murderers should be executed.

Obelix SARCASTICALLY replied that he/she was sure Sally Clarke etc would agree, meaning that they obviously wouldnt agree, because it wouldve meant they wouldve been wrongly executed.

Obelix does not know what they are talking about and both of you clearly came on here, to troll and cause trouble. Neither of you have a concrete argrument and it seems to me you just troll on here, to cause problems and trouble with other forum users. :rant::rolleyes:

Obelix does not know what they are talking about and both of you clearly came on here, to troll and cause trouble. Neither of you have a concrete argrument and it seems to me you just troll on here to cause problems and trpuble with other forum users. :rant::rolleyes:

A concrete argument for what??

All Ive posted are a couple of facts about Huntley, and the fact that I understand Obelix!

There is no need to keep shouting - please don't post in all capitals.

Can I close this thread please, thankyou due to trolls and trouble causers spoiling it for other forum users

Thankyou

CatsEyes4Eva. :);)

This is a discussion forum and it is perfectly fine to take a different view from other posters. What is not fine is throwing around accusations and swearing at moderators. This thread will now close . If you have a good reason why it should be reopened then please contact the helpdesk.

Archived