Bouncers at reflex

titch08

was anyone there last night 03/08/2012 when i was assaulted outside and inside reflex last night i was dragged by my shirt down the stairs then pushed over and also more disgusting was my girlfriend was slapped in the face to the floor by one of them

i called the police and when they arrived the bouncer that dragged me down the stairs tried to defend himself but as soon as i talked to the same copper he backed off n ran away the police helped them but not us

there was 5 bouncers and numerous people from the pub outside there must be someone that saw it i just want to know what to do about it

do they have enough cctv there and can i get hold of it

In my experience, most bouncers are bully boy scum.

When I was a boxer in Manchester, some 15-20 years ago, I used to relish them coming down for a bit of sparring. 1 in 5 were tasty enough, the rest? ugh ugh!

was anyone there last night 03/08/2012 when i was assaulted outside and inside reflex last night i was dragged by my shirt down the stairs then pushed over and also more disgusting was my girlfriend was slapped in the face to the floor by one of them

i called the police and when they arrived the bouncer that dragged me down the stairs tried to defend himself but as soon as i talked to the same copper he backed off n ran away the police helped them but not us

there was 5 bouncers and numerous people from the pub outside there must be someone that saw it i just want to know what to do about it

Don't go into pubs down town but a pub that needs five doormen to maintain order is obviously not well managed and should be closed down.

How were you assaulted, what happened to cause him to assualt you?

Sounds like a lawful ejection to me.

How much had you had to drink?

i was launched across the pavement after been dragged down some stairs by my shirt my gf was slapped across the face too n we had enough but not so much to be drunk n disorderly

the reason for it was one of them took baccy from my back pocket so i followed him up the stairs and took it off him

lawful ejection ????????????

They will be CCTV footage i'm sure, yes I think alot of bouncer have atachude problems and abuse their role which is to stop trouble, but again have to deal with drunken stupid behavior too.

I say get the police involved and make a complaint to the venue manager.

Archived