Bouncers at reflex

titch08

i was there that night and saw your gf get knocked to the floor and i was disgusted as i go in there all of the time and certain bouncers attitude and behaviour are getting worse by the week!! but unfortunatly there wont be a great deal that you can actualy do about it as 2 of the men on the door wernt actualy bouncers, 1 was the manager of Reflex and the other was the area manager and they all stick togethor.

Again, how much had you had to drink? And how did you get the pack back?

As I suspect that might explain why you were ejected. Remember - you don't have a right to access the building, its upto the management/door team whether you are allowed in/stay in. If you're being rude/aggressive, then they are perfectly within their rights to eject you.

CCTV wise, you can put a request (in writing) to the company, and it'll cost you £10 in admin costs under the DPA 1998. (This is the same as requesting CCTV from the council CCTV, hence the cost).

You can always put a complaint into Stonegate pubs (Company that owns Flares/Reflex & Babylon) about the incident.

was anyone there last night 03/08/2012 when i was assaulted outside and inside reflex last night i was dragged by my shirt down the stairs then pushed over and also more disgusting was my girlfriend was slapped in the face to the floor by one of them

i called the police and when they arrived the bouncer that dragged me down the stairs tried to defend himself but as soon as i talked to the same copper he backed off n ran away the police helped them but not us

there was 5 bouncers and numerous people from the pub outside there must be someone that saw it i just want to know what to do about it

do they have enough cctv there and can i get hold of it

I had a bad experience in there with my fiance a couple of years ago. One of the bouncers who still works there threw us out then carried on ranting at the door to us! Do what we do, avoid the place like the plague til they sort their heavy handed thugs. . . Sorry doormen out!

Hear hear:)

3-5 door staff on a bar/club on a saturday night isn't poorly run.... Wouldn't say Viper Rooms was poorly run for having that many staff on. :hihi:

Also its been stated that only 3 on the door were doorstaff, the other 2 were management.

If it were a pub, you may have a point.

However, reflex is more a bar/club and 5 is not unreasonable.

The last time i went down town was in York on a weekend away trip a couple of years ago,the Saturday night was busy in every pub we visited every bar had two doormen with ear pieces in, never saw any trouble and the doormen even took away drinks bang on the supping up period .The whole town center had a,out for a good time not trouble atmosphere, just like Sheffield used to be in the seventies.

The last time i went down town was in York on a weekend away trip a couple of years ago,the Saturday night was busy in every pub we visited every bar had two doormen with ear pieces in, never saw any trouble and the doormen even took away drinks bang on the supping up period .The whole town center had a,out for a good time not trouble atmosphere, just like Sheffield used to be in the seventies.

In an ideal world, bouncers wouldn't be needed.

I went to York two weeks ago. There we people fighting in the street, an unconscious guy on the floor with blood coming from his head and a huge group of police vans. This was 3 separate incidents within sight of each other.

Archived