ICE Bar is the worst in my opinion

present

ICE BAR IS CRAP  

82 members have voted

1. 1. ICE BAR IS CRAP

• YES
    • NO

I think the worst place to go in sheffield is Ice bar. I was a regular ther until tonyt and if i were you, i wud neva go there again. I bot a drink and was just movin away from the bar when a guy grabbed my arse( i'm black- so a bit of junk in the trunk). told him off and he started shouting @ him so i slapped him, he got a glass and threw it @ me and it him my head, i had a drink in my hand and threw the contents @ him and he got anotha glass and it hit my shoulder as i was running away. TO MY HORROR, THE STUPID BOUNCERS DID NOT THROWHIM OUT BCOS THEY SAID THEY WERE SCARRED OF HIS 'GANG'. Y R THEY CALLED BOUNCERS ANYWAY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANYWAY, WENT HOME WITH A BLEEDING HEAD AND A SORRE SHOULDER. NEVA ICE BAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by present

Y R THEY CALLED BOUNCERS ANYWAY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They ain't called bouncers... They are called Door Supervisors :roll:

Write to the management, I for one know they take this kind of stuff very seriously.

6 and half a dozen spring to mind.

He grabbed your arse, technically it's sexual assualt.

You 'told him off', okay, and he shouted back.

You slapped him, that's assault. It doesn't sound like self defence.

I doubt his subsequent actions could be passed off as self defence either, so he was probably also guilty of assault as well.

As for the management taking this thing seriously. I don't think so. A friend worked there for years and left because the management refused to bar someone who consistently caused trouble, the reason, he was part of a gang. My friend walked out when another member of bar staff was assaulted and they still refused to bar the guy.

Archived