ICE Bar is the worst in my opinion

present

ICE BAR IS CRAP  

82 members have voted

1. 1. ICE BAR IS CRAP

• YES
    • NO

Junk in my trunk means.....yeah i got a big arse.!!! I got one of the bouncers id number and name but bn advised that since i slapped the guy, he cud have a case against me too so have decided to just drop it and neva go to ice bar again and make sure none of my frenz eva go there either.

never liked that place anyhow, first time(and only time!) i went in i met my bloke and his m8s for his m8s bday, everyone looked so cold and evil in there, like they were staring at us and just getting ready for a fight, you know? i told my bloke i wanted to go, only stayed in there about 10 mins, freaked me out, never stepping foot in there again!!

ok, controversial... that is a well dodgy story, about that man throwing something at you. how could someone do that to a girl!? he probably just felt embarrassed that you rejected him and didn't know how to react in any other way, you know, male egos and all! but what a knob! however... i do quite like ice bar. admittedly, some try hard wannabe gangsters go there, but aside from them and the ultimate-chavs, the clientele is not that bad, most friendly just out to have a good time. i definitely wouldn't mind getting to grips with one or two people i'v seen in there. ;)

Originally posted by present

I think the worst place to go in sheffield is Ice bar. I was a regular ther until tonyt and if i were you, i wud neva go there again. I bot a drink and was just movin away from the bar when a guy grabbed my arse( i'm black- so a bit of junk in the trunk). told him off and he started shouting @ him so i slapped him, he got a glass and threw it @ me and it him my head, i had a drink in my hand and threw the contents @ him and he got anotha glass and it hit my shoulder as i was running away. TO MY HORROR, THE STUPID BOUNCERS DID NOT THROWHIM OUT BCOS THEY SAID THEY WERE SCARRED OF HIS 'GANG'. Y R THEY CALLED BOUNCERS ANYWAY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANYWAY, WENT HOME WITH A BLEEDING HEAD AND A SORRE SHOULDER. NEVA ICE BAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite being born and bred in Sheffield, also living in the south, the only town where i have been to a nightclub in 28 years is.................New York City!!!! Why? I be honest with you, Sheffield is more intimidating than New York when it comes to nightlife. I rarely venture outside my Sheffield house during the nightime, in fact if i go to town Wicker Southern Fried Chicken is the furthest i get to. Stories like this described is typical of a town like Sheffield. As for the bouncers not helping -thats no surprise, most of them have criminal links and need accreditation to work, most of them are probably employed on the cheap without a real permit, hence their unwillingness to help. I maybe wrong. Overall you shouldnt be surprised that incidents like this occur in Sheffield.

how to put this delicately. What a load of old tosh.

Once the licencing was introduced the police had a few weeks of issuing fines to all the non licensed door staff and closing the venues each night. Very soon afterwards all the door staff were licences (and it was only a small minority that weren't in the first place).

And of the ones i've met at bar ice they are pretty good blokes.

You must lead a very scary if you rarely venture outside your house at night.

So you are wrong, and i'm pretty sure that much worse things happen in new york.

Archived