Conflict in Syria.

Few million flooding into Europe ?

Guess you can't complain about immigrants then can you ?

Assad has made more reforms than most Arab dictatorships .

The only reason Syria is being attacked by western proxi al-queda rabel is that Syria refused too sign a peace surrender with lovely sunshine Isreal .

We really don't need any more immigration, particularly not from feuding sects who oppose each other, our way of life, our freedoms, liberty and our justice. No way! I was talking about moving millions within Syria, so that they don't have to live side-by-side people they want to kill, and who want to kill them. In no way would I prefer an Islamic theocracy over a dictator. Dictators can be reasoned with, sometimes.

How did you get onto the subject of immigration from my last post? :huh:

Minonority's are not getting much of a mention in the media, though,i did hear some reference on the BBC about the 2million christians who go back centuries there,it stated that they had always lived peaefully along side Muslims until the recent crisis,and that now they too were divided as a group,with more supporting the regime because they feared the rebels more.

More on here> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303644004577524653025270434.html

I havn't heard anything about the atheists there either,perhaps they have more sense and are keeping quiet about who they are.

Centuries? Christians have been around for six-hundred years longer than Muslims! Atheists go back even longer, to a time before Man invented God!

We really don't need any more immigration, particularly not from feuding sects who oppose each other, our way of life, our freedoms, liberty and our justice. No way! I was talking about moving millions within Syria, so that they don't have to live side-by-side people they want to kill, and who want to kill them. In no way would I prefer an Islamic theocracy over a dictator. Dictators can be reasoned with, sometimes.

How did you get onto the subject of immigration from my last post? :huh:

You said move people - which is called immigration-

And yes war does bring more immigration.

The first boat loads from Syria have stated too arrive in Italy . I hope they set up shop in Paris . As the French have been the loudest about supporting al-quada (aka the rebels ).

Syria has been a part of the civilised world while people were still living in hut villages here in Europe .

Syria was peaceful and tolerant . Women had liberties , minorities had rights freedoms more than any other middle east nation ,

But hey I am open too debate . Convince me that the al-aqueda lot are worh backing ...........

The first boat loads from Syria have stated too arrive in Italy . I hope they set up shop in Paris . As the French have been the loudest about supporting al-quada (aka the rebels ).

Syria has been a part of the civilised world while people were still living in hut villages here in Europe .

Syria was peaceful and tolerant . Women had liberties , minorities had rights freedoms more than any other middle east nation ,

But hey I am open too debate . Convince me that the al-aqueda lot are worh backing ...........

And Syria also had quite a brutal security force years before this. Any proof that al-qaida are organising the rebels ? Thought they had their hard full in Iraq.

Why would I try to convince you that Al-Qa'ida are worth backing? I think they should be eliminated! By the way, I think you are overstating it when you say that Syria was peaceful and tolerant. Far from it in fact. Also, 'moving' people means just 'moving' people. 'Moving' does not mean 'immigration', which is a different word entirely.

Why would I try to convince you that Al-Qa'ida are worth backing? I think they should be eliminated! By the way, I think you are overstating it when you say that Syria was peaceful and tolerant. Far from it in fact. Also, 'moving' people means just 'moving' people. 'Moving' does not mean 'immigration', which is a different word entirely.

Immigration is when people move .

Immigartion is MORE likly and DOES occur when you make war .

UK has seen a massive increase in Afghan Assylum seekers over the last 11 years , it does not take a detective too figure out the connection.

Yes Syria was the MOST tolerant , diverse nation in the middle east .

IF you can prove this which is my statement incorrect please feel free to do so .

Immigration is when people move .

Immigartion is MORE likly and DOES occur when you make war .

UK has seen a massive increase in Afghan Assylum seekers over the last 11 years , it does not take a detective too figure out the connection.

Yes Syria was the MOST tolerant , diverse nation in the middle east .

IF you can prove this which is my statement incorrect please feel free to do so .

Ah, now you're using a relative term, which makes that harder to do. Syria may have been the most tolerant nation in the ME, but it was not actually tolerant per se - not by any reasonable definition of the word 'tolerant' anyway.

Archived