Conflict in Syria.

The Ottoman Empire came to an end after WW One and Turkey was a defeated country. Splitting the Kurds between Turkey and Iraq was a foolish move just as drawing boundaries which forced Sunnis and Shiites to exist together.

Probably T.E Lawrence might have warned them of that. He was really the only European around at that time who fully and completely understood the cultures and ways of that part of the world. People like Churchill didnt know an ethnic Arab from an ethnic Armenian.

More than likely the pols in London would have ignored him anyway and the guy unfortunately was killed in a motoorcycle accident

Another pointless history lesson where one was not required. Sanctions, embargoes and international meddling keeps the middle east 500 years behind Europe. Keeping them fighting and promoting instability benefits several powerful parties who profit from it. Looking backwards and blaming history for the current situation is not relevant when armed uprisings and religious fanaticism are being supported with funding and arms.

Another pointless history lesson where one was not required. Sanctions, embargoes and international meddling keeps the middle east 500 years behind Europe. Keeping them fighting and promoting instability benefits several powerful parties who profit from it. Looking backwards and blaming history for the current situation is not relevant when armed uprisings and religious fanaticism are being supported with funding and arms.

Another pointless conspiracy theory where one was not required. Your world is full of shady dudes sitting in big corporate offices manipulating the rest of the world like puppets on a string.

Forget the James Bond stuff for once and your views that Arabs are just people who war against each other. That sounds racist to me.

We deal with the problems today because of the mistakes made yesterday which has always been true and ethnics have nothing to do with it.

World War two came about basically because of the mistakes made after WW One. Closer to home and more recently all the problems with the Irish were as a result of the same

So where did they go wrong.

You mean like the minority that rule Syria?

It all went wrong when the saudi backed terror groups were unleashed upon

The Syrian people .

I have watched these events unfold very closely .

There is no doubt that forign backed terror groups ( that's includes the USA and UK as we are also supplying them ). Are the cause of this strife .

Yes a minority has ruled Syria , maybe that's why every one has lived side by side for so long in peace .

And yes I was banned from this forum for posting some links which clearly proven that the mainstream press have been making up stories , telling half truths and some times even blatant lies when talking about Syria .

Correcto Mundo . Careful I think the truth is delt with by issuing suspensions and bans on this forum .

Another pointless conspiracy theory where one was not required. Your world is full of shady dudes sitting in big corporate offices manipulating the rest of the world like puppets on a string.

Forget the James Bond stuff for once and your views that Arabs are just people who war against each other. That sounds racist to me.

We deal with the problems today because of the mistakes made yesterday which has always been true and ethnics have nothing to do with it.

World War two came about basically because of the mistakes made after WW One. Closer to home and more recently all the problems with the Irish were as a result of the same

Actually it's not a conspiracy .

It's a fact -

I suggest you learn your self up , well and proper about Syria .

I good starting point will be :

Brookings Institution's Middle East Memo #21 -

How too bleed Syria too death .

Millions have been paid too research on how too destabilise Syria .

Secoundly All we need too do is look at history and follow the BLOOD . Yes the same group ( namely the elites which run America ) have used he same tactics before too destabilise governments , namely the contras in Nicaragua .

Same method arm , fund death gangs ( terrorists ) .

It's a pattern of behaviour . The same pattern now exists with the once peaceful , tolerant , quite easily the best Arab nation hands down .

Actually it's not a conspiracy .

It's a fact -

I suggest you learn your self up , well and proper about Syria .

I good starting point will be :

Brookings Institution's Middle East Memo #21 -

How too bleed Syria too death .

Millions have been paid too research on how too destabilise Syria .

Secoundly All we need too do is look at history and follow the BLOOD . Yes the same group ( namely the elites which run America ) have used he same tactics before too destabilise governments , namely the contras in Nicaragua .

Same method arm , fund death gangs ( terrorists ) .

It's a pattern of behaviour . The same pattern now exists with the once peaceful , tolerant , quite easily the best Arab nation hands down .

How do you know it's the best Arab nation hands down? Did you live in Syria?

If not how do you know what it was like for the ordinary everyday Syrian?

A lot of them lived in poverty ruled by a man who lived like a medieval king with a British educated wife who was as self centered and vain as Marie Antoinette.

It makes me laugh to hear people spout on about how great a country was yet who never lived there. They were saying the same thing about Libya under Ghadaffi.

By your's and Teddy's logic the Arabs are all simpletons who are just puppets with no minds of their own, putty in the hands of of sinister manipulative forces. Rather insulting I would say.

Has the thought ever ocurred to you that one day Syrians barely eking out a living in a slum might just have decided that they'd had enough of a regime which kept them that way and in a system of social discrimination thinking that if the Egyptians and the Libyans could get rid of their God Like Emeperors for Life then perhaps they might just be able to do the same?

How do you know it's the best Arab nation hands down? Did you live in Syria?

If not how do you know what it was like for the ordinary everyday Syrian?

A lot of them lived in poverty ruled by a man who lived like a medieval king with a British educated wife who was as self centered and vain as Marie Antoinette.

It makes me laugh to hear people spout on about how great a country was yet who never lived there. They were saying the same thing about Libya under Ghadaffi.

By your's and Teddy's logic the Arabs are all simpletons who are just puppets with no minds of their own, putty in the hands of of sinister manipulative forces. Rather insulting I would say.

Has the thought ever ocurred to you that one day Syrians barely eking out a living in a slum might just have decided that they'd had enough of a regime which kept them that way and in a system of social discrimination thinking that if the Egyptians and the Libyans could get rid of their God Like Emeperors for Life then perhaps they might just be able to do the same?

Yes I have lived in Syria be it for a short time ,

So let me get this right , the worst you can describe president bashr is too call him vain ?

Look pal , we all know most Americans have never set foot off America .

But here prove me wrong if you can .

Syria was the most peaceful tolerant nation in the middle east !

You can take that too the bank and cash it , or prove me wrong .

Syria had more rights for minority's that any other nation in the middle east .

Shall we compare Syria too your Frindly al-quida manufacturing nation such as Saudi ? NO I DIDN'T THINK SO .

Syria saw some of the best economic growth in the middle east , despite being under sanctions . So that sinks your boat about how the poor people ( aka al-Qaeda ) are rising up !

Cough - please don't shame your self in public.

The ONLY manipulating which is going on is by the BBC and CNN . My last threads were proof of this but I guess forum management had other plans .

Why did YOU close my thrwd down about the fake CNN Syria reporting ?

Are you foaming at the mouth ???

I didnt do anything of the sort. I didnt complain, report a post or insult you. I didn't even have the last word. I'll not wait for the appology though shall I ?

So how was it in Syria ? Not speaking the lingo must have made things awkward.

Anyway is Syria really misrepresented in the media like Afghanistan is ? Afghanistan looks hellish on the BBC but lovely in Rambo 3.

Archived