Conflict in Syria.

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

NO. You are the one talking " Rubbish "

When it comes too a Brit vs a American it's the American who will look foolish ( most of the time )

America IS intent on invading , bombing , killing on the 4 corners of this lovely planet .

Ample proof of this is the 214 years of war the united states has been in since 1776.

That's right since the USA was created in has only seen 21 years of peace time .

Iraq was a hard lesson ? Come on . How about Vitnam , or Korea ? Or all the other wars ?

Where's Vitnam? Never heard of it

"Too a Brit" "A American"

That's foolish :hihi:

Equally rubbish is your statement that the Americans are always intent on invading every country. Iraq and Afghanistan were hard lessons learned and wont be forgotten for a long time by any future president.

They do seem to stick their oar in where it isn't asked for rather a lot, such as Nicaragua or the secret bombing campaigns in Laos & Cambodia.

:loopy::loopy::loopy:

NO. You are the one talking " Rubbish "

When it comes too a Brit vs a American it's the American who will look foolish ( most of the time )

America IS intent on invading , bombing , killing on the 4 corners of this lovely planet .

Ample proof of this is the 214 years of war the united states has been in since 1776.

That's right since the USA was created in has only seen 21 years of peace time .

Iraq was a hard lesson ? Come on . How about Vitnam , or Korea ? Or all the other wars ?

What's Europe been doing since Roman times. First warring tribes and invasions, then nations fighting each other for power, kings against kings,

religious persecutions, sailing off to far foreign lands in search of riches, subjugating people all over the world, forming empires and then embarking on a war in 1914 that caused the death of millions, followed 22 years later by another war which caused 70 million deaths.

Then there was the 1990 war in what was once Yugoslavia, ethnic cleansing.

America had to involve itself to stop the killings.

That's been one of the big problems with Europe..... religious intolerance. If the Jews had not been persecuted, murdered and discriminated against for 700 hundred years the idea of a Jewish homeland may never have manifested itself.

Historians like to say that Europe spread a great civilisation all over the world but taking a harder look at it I see that's it's been the root cause of all the problems we have today.

Britain was included in my post. I said "Europe" that means Britain as well. Britain did it's share of plundering and instigating wars.

Maybe it wasn't moraly right but without the empire we'd no doubt have become a colony of one of the European powers who were empire building.

By your's and Teddy's logic the Arabs are all simpletons who are just puppets with no minds of their own, putty in the hands of of sinister manipulative forces. Rather insulting I would say.

When did the last Christian/westerner set off a suicide bomb at a funeral, in packe market, or fly apassenger jet into Mecca on the bidding their local Christian cleric?

Wouldn't you call anyone a simpleton or puppet who did this bidding.

Yes he's a chump in a cat suit from big brother and he pretends to be Muslim to win votes but once again gorgeous George tells it how it is:

I don't like Galloway for my own personal reasons . However he is normally right on most foreign subjects.

And I don't think he is Muslim . If he was why not come out with it ?

They do seem to stick their oar in where it isn't asked for rather a lot, such as Nicaragua or the secret bombing campaigns in Laos & Cambodia.

The list goes on and on .

But like typical American way of thinking the harleyman can see no evil .

So instead he becomes my very own spell check wizard .

What's Europe been doing since Roman times. First warring tribes and invasions, then nations fighting each other for power, kings against kings,

religious persecutions, sailing off to far foreign lands in search of riches, subjugating people all over the world, forming empires and then embarking on a war in 1914 that caused the death of millions, followed 22 years later by another war which caused 70 million deaths.

Then there was the 1990 war in what was once Yugoslavia, ethnic cleansing.

America had to involve itself to stop the killings.

That's been one of the big problems with Europe..... religious intolerance. If the Jews had not been persecuted, murdered and discriminated against for 700 hundred years the idea of a Jewish homeland may never have manifested itself.

Historians like to say that Europe spread a great civilisation all over the world but taking a harder look at it I see that's it's been the root cause of all the problems we have today.

Europe is america .

The same powers which own , control , govern Europe also do so in Amerika .

Archived