Conflict in Syria.

Ahh, the voice of reason and rationality. Of course, our friend Drone is right, the real reason for the Olynpic Games being created all those years back is so that one day in the distant future, London can host it and televise it, to distract from the Syrian civil war which happens to coincide with. Obviously.

yeah and 7 years ago we thought i know lets put our name down to host the games, itll take any future wars and conspiracies off the news for a couple of weeks

I don't need to discuss on here anyway.. They is a better thread on this already

The thread , that is the Good Syrian thread has been closed,

My thread was a factual account of how WE as a people are being clearly manipulated when it comes too Syria.

The BBC can use one man sitting in his Coventry living room for all the syrian reports , o and the odd YouTube vid .

At the same time they ignore official death toll figures coming out of places like Libya and Yemen .

You can only become better informed if you stop believing everything they say.. Britain said the 5m they are giving is for armour to protect civilians and not weapons.. But that's whats their there for anyway so why state this..

Right , will we fall for that one again ?

5 million squids too alqueda so they can protect civilians ?

Were is the punch line me Hague ?

Is there any one with some resonable sense that thinks these "rebels " are NOT alqueda ?

As all the evidence suggests and proves the rebels are alqueda .

The thread , that is the Good Syrian thread has been closed,

My thread was a factual account of how WE as a people are being clearly manipulated when it comes too Syria.

The BBC can use one man sitting in his Coventry living room for all the syrian reports , o and the odd YouTube vid .

At the same time they ignore official death toll figures coming out of places like Libya and Yemen .

Yes that was your thread,and i've said it was a better one,but this thread has some good comments on it, only your thread attracted more attension and some of the clever ones deserted this thread for yours and left this one in limbo :hihi:.

Yes that was your thread,and i've said it was a better one,but this thread has some good comments on it, only your thread attracted more attension and some of the clever ones deserted this thread for yours and left this one in limbo :hihi:.

No worries , it's all the same .

What it boils down too is the pre colonial powers yet again wishing to exert Thier dominance of the middle east no matter what the cost .

Al-queda in Syria :

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/05/15/openly-giving-alqaeda-cover-syria-identify-targets-133011/

( just in case the suicide bombings , mass executions , terror didn't convince you )

No worries , it's all the same .

What it boils down too is the pre colonial powers yet again wishing to exert Thier dominance of the middle east no matter what the cost .

Al-queda in Syria :

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/05/15/openly-giving-alqaeda-cover-syria-identify-targets-133011/

( just in case the suicide bombings , mass executions , terror didn't convince you )

It convinces me how urgent the talks are with UN representatives,and how complicated it all is,with no sign of it being resolved for some time yet.:sad:

Archived