When do you get up in the morning in general?

There are two types of people. Iam a morning person and have no trouble even on holiday in getting up between 6-7am but OH is an evening person and likes lie-in on non-working days:D

But what will you do if you get up at 6 am? I realise that i have nothing to do except surfing the internet when i am awake.

But what will you do if you get up at 6 am? I realise that i have nothing to do except surfing the internet when i am awake.

An early walk in the park..or just an early walk. Good for you and can get you motivated.

I normally get up at about 7-7.30 week days due to work.

At weekends i normally treat myself to abit of a lie in so about 8.30 I prefer to get up early the problem is when you have a lay in you wake up, have your dinner you have a few hours left and then its back to bed it gives you almost no weekend and sometmes the weekend is my only motivation for work.

I find that people would like to get up till 9.00am, but i still like to get up at 6.00 in the summer time. Plus i am Chinese, people in my country normally get up at the 6.00-7.00 in the morning.

Up at 0600 hrs and bed at 2300 hrs every day for me, occasionally a bit later to bed if there's something on TV worth watching.:)

Archived