When do you get up in the morning in general?

But what will you do if you get up at 6 am? I realise that i have nothing to do except surfing the internet when i am awake.

Work, car boot sales, walking but not too much at moment, sprained ankle:roll::roll:

I am the same, I am usually awake at 5am regardless of the day or whether I am working or not ………………. I guess it comes from over 30 years of working shifts.

Mine as well as work patterns comes from 32+ years of owning dogs and I only had 2 with six month gap between, can't get out of habit but not getting another, the last one broke my heart

Mine as well as work patterns comes from 32+ years of owning dogs and I only had 2 with six month gap between, can't get out of habit but not getting another, the last one broke my heart

Yep got a dog as well ………… he likes his early walk, especially at this time of the year.

up at 5am 2 cups of tea out at 6am to my allotment work till 10am then home for breakfast put bbc news on computer then fall asleep for 60mins.

afternoon gym and swim ponds forge home for tea and telly bed at 10 30

love this retirement lark

Yep got a dog as well ………… he likes his early walk, especially at this time of the year.

Whereas my OH has tried taking our dog out for an early walk before I get up but the hound sleeps across the doorway to our bedroom and she won't leave me when I'm asleep.

She also loves her frisbee but won't chase it unless I'm there, won't leave the house at all with anybody other than me or my partner and won't eat for anyone other than me.

Then again, she's typical of her breed and at least she's very predictable and would be really hard to steal :)

Archived