Boris Johnson for PM

He is! We must be going all soft in the head thinking he is the saviour of the rotters.

Yes he's a complete idiot. But he seems to have slightly more of a clue about certain things than the complete idiot currently in charge.

Yes he's a complete idiot. But he seems to have slightly more of a clue about certain things than the complete idiot currently in charge.

It's all a ruse!! He appears to be a nice guy now. He even thought the NHS opening part was ace! The tories need him - I admit that. But he is a complete Tory boy at heart and will try and finish what the Maggie nutcase wanted to do. Don't be fooled by Tories grinning! :(

It's all a ruse!! He appears to be a nice guy now. He even thought the NHS opening part was ace! The tories need him - I admit that. But he is a complete Tory boy at heart and will try and finish what the Maggie nutcase wanted to do. Don't be fooled by Tories grinning! :(

I'm not fooled by BoJo. He's an idiot who doesn't even have a very good track record in politics. But he does seem to understand some of the fundamentals required to get the economy going again. Cameron doesn't.

I'm not fooled by BoJo. He's an idiot who doesn't even have a very good track record in politics. But he does seem to understand some of the fundamentals required to get the economy going again. Cameron doesn't.

I know what you are saying - but - if that's all we got - we are in gonadic world.

• 7 months later...
Of course!.............what's the alternative? Boris has a humorous side because he knows that connects with people.But underneath he has a shrewd Churchillian brain that is more than adequate to galvanize this lost country!

Labour and Lib dems have nobody in the same league!

That's one of the funniest things I've read on here.

Archived