What's the matter with my washing machine?

i have a Hotpoint Aquerius and the soap powder is clinging to some of the washing hence areas of white on clean washing.

Ive turned up the temprature and tried putting less powder in but its still happening??????????

It's not that.

Your rinse cycle isnt working.

Best get it checked out. :)

Are you sure ?

one forum member replied to you the other day with this, Quote[Thankyou Mike for your kind reply, as a man do you even know what a washing machine is?

More knowledgable folk than me have diagnosed it as a possible panel failure (all men by the way).

If you havnt got any helpful suggestions for me, please dont bother to post, and no it's not my time of the month] :hihi::hihi:

Actually, being a DIY appliance repair kinda person, having fixed my washer on many occasions, I would probably start with the same suggestion, your PCB could be at fault but as it controls what the machine does and when, it doesn't actually do anything physically, it's a computer. It could be messing with your rinse cycle. It could also be that it's taking the powder at the wrong time.

Might be worth watching your next cycle and noting what order everything happens.

But then, I'm just a man, what would I know...lol.

Archived