Chubby's on cambridge street

Last night - took my wife to put her finest dress on becuase I was taking her out for a full romaantic meal, I am new to sheffield and do not know the area well but we both went into the town centre hoping to find a romantoc italian bistro or something

After a while we settled for a place callled CHUBBY'S just off west street and it was the best place we have been in our lives!

We both had double cheeseburgers and oh it just danced on our tastebuds, I could tell the chips was made from only the finest grown potato's around and the coke was ice cold I do not know how they get cans of coke to taste this good

We are already thinking about trying to book christmas dinner there if we can and a table for valentines night

This place well beat the dinner we had at the ritz when we won a competition

So If your planning on taking your special lady out for a night of romance, it HAS to be CHUBBY'S on cambridge street.

P.s the staff are the best ever

Last night - took my wife to put her finest dress on becuase I was taking her out for a full romaantic meal, I am new to sheffield and do not know the area well but we both went into the town centre hoping to find a romantoc italian bistro or something

After a while we settled for a place callled CHUBBY'S just off west street and it was the best place we have been in our lives!

We both had double cheeseburgers and oh it just danced on our tastebuds, I could tell the chips was made from only the finest grown potato's around and the coke was ice cold I do not know how they get cans of coke to taste this good

We are already thinking about trying to book christmas dinner there if we can and a table for valentines night

This place well beat the dinner we had at the ritz when we won a competition

So If your planning on taking your special lady out for a night of romance, it HAS to be CHUBBY'S on cambridge street.

P.s the staff are the best ever

That is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time !

Del boy you big spender you !!!!!