Help! we're being invaded

:o

you know you see trails in the sky that aircraft leave?

well just seen one that looked like its going down (falling rather than flying), theres thunder too

all i can think about is either zombies, or killer klowns from outer space Oo

"Chemtrails" are actually distinctive trails of chemical gaseous agents left by myself whilst walking through town smoking.

It is rumoured that there were trails very similar to 'Chemtrails' in the Earl Marshall area of Sheffield today.

"Chemtrails" are actually distinctive trails of chemical gaseous agents left by myself whilst walking through town smoking.

It is rumoured that there were trails very similar to 'Chemtrails' in the Earl Marshall area of Sheffield today.

Is it you that walks past my house leaving a very characteristic trail of smoke behind you?

It's a strong enough smell that I don't even have to be outside to smell it ;)

Is it you that walks past my house leaving a very characteristic trail of smoke behind you?

It's a strong enough smell that I don't even have to be outside to smell it ;)

There is a small possibility. :hihi:

To be perfectly honest I seldom smoke it in the street anymore. I don't fancy the £80 fine.

I just hope they hurry up and legalise (and tax) it, using the proceeds to fund things in the local community.

So nowadays chem's trails tend to emanate from my flat and attract the local hippy folks a la the bisto kids advert. :P

Archived