Best Gym in/around Halfway, S20

Hi

I am new to the area and have just joined the Sam Jones gym in Waterthrope however I'm a little disappointed with it. It's too busy even after 8:30pm and there aren't a lot of facilities.

Can anybody recommend a better one that isn't too far?

I have looked at the Nuffield Health gyms in Chesterfield and Sheffield, but they are quite expensive and a little bit of a journey from where we are.

I don't mind paying the money if it's worth it but obviously the cheaper the better.

Thanks for any help :)

We run a fitness session at Westfield Sports Centre, Tuesday night at 7.15pm

Theres been a few come over to that session from Sam Jones, and stuck with it.

Its £5 a session, no contracts and so if the session does not meet your expectations then you simply walk away after the 1st week.

Got some great outcomes for the members, ie, 6,6cm lost from waistline in 3 weeks, one session a week and just follow the 'eat what you like' eating plan.

Friendly group, check the facebook link below to see feedback from class members

I went to sam jones last year and found it to be spot on,the facilities are great and so are the staff.only gripe is the parking it needs a barrier to stop people using the car park to nip to the shops especially at xmass.

I did tell them that last year so dont know if they have sorted it out or not,otherwise no probs.

• 1 month later...

Archived