Mission to land on surface of T'Cross .. do I win a Gold Medal?

Bravely done pushing forward the boundaries of science like that. I wonder, does marmite count as sentient life in itself? Will the natives react with it in some unforseen way ? I wait with baited breath for the answers to these pressing scientific questions.

I wait with bated breath for you to move one of your friends threads to the Bored section where it belongs.

Your very quick to move other threads round the forum, not to mention all the closures that you enforce if somethingf doesnt fit with your way of thinkiing.

I work on Parson Cross, making the treacherous journey from Wharncliffe Side twice a week. I have had to change my car on numerous occasions to preserve my anonymity and I can't begin to count the number of out-riders who have disappeared on route. I have become a master of disguise and even shop at Asda so that the the locals do not get too suspicious. When parked, I replace my valid tax disc with a fake to maintain my cover.

Archived