How much longer does Clegg have.

Like this little bird he his only their due to a mutual need …….. there is a word for that isn’t there.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mJ7es-MqscA/ThxOeKvUHlI/AAAAAAAAAbE/fnGT7-FPMJM/s1600/egpl1.jpg

I think The Guardian may disagree with you on that.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/ms/p/gnm/op/view.m?id=15&gid=%2Fcommentisfree%2F2012%2Faug%2F09%2Flibe-dems-stronger-cameron-needs-clegg&cat=commentisfree#.UCtjGJtA1T4.facebook

All the parties agreed in their election manifestos that we should have a "right to recall" so constituents could get rid of bad MPs.

Since the election nothing has been mentioned. There is no way to get rid of MPs mid term without them dying, volunteering to go or getting put in prison.

I think I'll have to ask Meg Mugg about it again. Maybe other SF users could ask their MPs about it?

However party leaders can be forced out of leadership by their own party, that's usually how they go.

Zac Goldsmith put forward some proposals for this. Search his twitter or webbie.

I think Scriven has been tagged a loser and is quietly being put out to grass,his vanity and contemptuous attitude to anyone that didn't agree with him has finally been seen for what it is.

I would think that he was going to be shipped to a little backwater somewhere and be quietly forgotten about.

I think Scriven has been tagged a loser and is quietly being put out to grass,his vanity and contemptuous attitude to anyone that didn't agree with him has finally been seen for what it is.

I would think that he was going to be shipped to a little backwater somewhere and be quietly forgotten about.

Id love to think that was the case, but i fear theres too many Lib Dems in the machine who thinks hes a bit of a hero. :confused:

Id love to think that was the case, but i fear theres too many Lib Dems in the machine who thinks hes a bit of a hero. :confused:

Perhaps you're right,but instinct for survival will cut in come the election, and who on earth will want to be associated with a proven loser?

According to the polls most Conservative and Lib/Dem voters are happy with the coalition, most Labour voters are not.

I wonder if folks added their political aliegances to their comments we would find the same.

I doubt that the L/Ds are that bothered about these opinions from folk who would never vote for them but just want to stir it up on Sheffield Forum. I think the decision makers in the parties are pretty good at spotting who is who.

Archived