Sunday Roast late afternoon or evening?

swandancer

Hi, in a few sunday's time I'm taking my best mate to do something she's always wanted to do for a birthday treat.......drive a tank..(she doesnt know I've booked her in yet, it's a suprise). We're booked in for 2.30pm, the drive is about an hour, then we have to get back from just outside Doncaster. I live in Hillsborough, can anyone recommend a pub that does a great sunday roast that we could get later in the afternoon, as I dont think a full roast would be a good idea before bouncing around the country in a tank!

I'm sure there must be pubs about that will serve later into the afternoon or early evening. Toby Carverys are ok, but I'd prefer something else if possible.

I wouldnt mind pre-ordering the food for serving later if the pub landlord would be ok with that. I'm looking for a nice traditional sunday roast with all the trimmings, not fussy for starter or sweet....suggestions please.:smile:

Archived