When should you give up on a woman?

Is OP in fact the late Rex Harrison? He 'sang' a song, in the musical Camelot, called How to handle a woman, you see.

But it did involve Vanessa Redgrave, so his question is quite understandable.

you mean this? >

You should give up on a woman afterwards.:)

after when??

sometimes the situation changes when your over a woman, you get a new gf and the ex wants you back and starts being jelouse as hell.

i always joke to a few close mates that all women should come with a instruction book as thick as the yellow pages after the 2nd date LOL

(No Offence ladys same could be said for some men)

To answer to the OP, you give up on any person when you choose to give up.

It may be to your detriment to give up, but that doesn't stop most people. Equally, there are an awful lot of people who persist well past the point when the relationship (not necessarily a husband/wife relationship, friends and family are relationships too!) is toxic to one or both parties and is causing serious emotional and/or physical harm.

Hindsight is wonderful stuff- it allows you to say 'I should have left earlier' or 'I should have tried harder' but of course you don't know that as you go through it.

There is no such thing as a right answer or a wrong answer with relationships, just answers that you can live with and those you can't.

Archived