Lads offering to strim my garden: Enterprising or intimidating?

Well......I most profusely apologise for the deception that was assumed by others on here.

If everyone who ever posts on here, thought about the why's and wherefores and the possiblity that some might get the wrong end of the stick, or take opposition to whatever it is they write, you might as well close down the forum, cos nobody would ever post.

It's ridiculous to say I should have said this or said that...it's just what I thought at the time I wrote it, and now we're on post 40 something the pedants have drilled down to the most common denominator.

Its threads like these that make this Forum! :hihi:

Poor old PeteMorris..

The fact is some people will find this sort of approach intimidating, some wont. My GF was upset when 2 ruddy faced gypsies knocked on her door and offered to trim her bush for a fiver. I was all for it as I didnt fancy tackling it myself.

The fact is some people will find this sort of approach intimidating, some wont. My GF was upset when 2 ruddy faced gypsies knocked on her door and offered to trim her bush for a fiver. I was all for it as I didnt fancy tackling it myself.

I'm all for topiary, but I'm not too good at it myself! But I admire others handy work!

If a couple of gypsys offered to trim my girlfriends bush, I'd be offended.

Archived