Nuisance Cats making a mess!

Or lawns.

They don't bury it. Trust me.

No, they don't, and it's vile and disgusting. I'm about to try something that's been recommended to me, it's called "Lion's Roar" - pellets impregnated with lion's dung.

We'll see .......

Or lawns.

They don't bury it. Trust me.

We had a cat that used a litter tray, and he used to spend ages "covering" it up, he never did get it right lol. Seriously tho just be thankful some bloke int coming on for a DUMP, just leave them a bog roll out, its annoying but its only a cat & they are beautiful creatures :):)

Cats never poop on patios, only on soft things likes soil where they can scrape and bury.

I get plenty on my lawn from neighbours cats and they never bury it also my daughter gets it on the tarmac drive, always at the side of the car door.

Only this afternoon I had to pick some up which was at the side of my car door before I got in.

Cats don't care , they do it any where. I've tried everything including

orange peel and garlick.

I get plenty on my lawn from neighbours cats and they never bury it also my daughter gets it on the tarmac drive, always at the side of the car door.

Only this afternoon I had to pick some up which was at the side of my car door before I got in.

Cats don't care , they do it any where. I've tried everything including

orange peel and garlick.

Try what ive suggested. Only thing ive ever found that works. The brand is 'growing success'.

Cats never poop on patios, only on soft things likes soil where they can scrape and bury.

So why do I have to keep cleaning it up off my patio - it definitely isn't my dogs muck as it is too small!!! The cats near me do poop on patios - fact!!!!

Archived