What is Atheism?

What is athism?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is athism?

• The lack of a belief in God
    • The belief that there is no God
    • What's the difference between 1 & 2?
    • Other (please post below)

My opinion on theists has been changed, as they say there is one or more god, they do not say that god is in human form or god is man like or has intelligence, they allow the universe itself to be defined as god though atheist don't, they say you have little belief in god which shows that atheist to me doesn't really exist. .. You have little belief but don't believe doesn't make sense

Your opinion has changed about theists? i wouldn't be too concerned about that,they're are many different theists they come from all walks of life just like atheists.

Thinking too much can give you a pain in the head,sometimes its better to switch off!!

In fact i'm starting to think a little bit too much myself at the moment and my brain is hurting allready,so i'm off out now before it explodes.:hihi:

Is this meant to me?? .. Remember when I suggested I did not agree with the atheist definition, your quickly dismissed what I was saying, by saying atheism is "just" a definition, when I was saying it was more than that

I didn't say that (unless I was drunk earlier:confused:)

They are people like you, atheist, you seem to be in charge when really you are not, but end of day it goes down to who is in charge and not what you know

1) I am not a atheist.

2) Yes I am in charge.

3) Yep, I really am.

4) I am still in charge at the end of the day (but I do take an hour off for my tea).

5) I know lots and lots, now get back to work drone.

jb

You can ridicule me all you want but what irony... Like I say, I was atheist two days ago until I really discovered what God is.. Like the roman Paul (atheist in denial ) says, it is impossible to have an honest discussion about god

Archived