57 members have voted

1. 1. What is athism?

• The lack of a belief in God
    • The belief that there is no God
    • What's the difference between 1 & 2?
    • Other (please post below)

I don't want to be a theist because I don't need an answer

We're going round in circles here.

Due to your inability to form coherent sentences, I'm going to have to cease trying to discuss the matters with you for now. In the meantime, if you feel like explaining the comments you made to me earlier (the ones I questioned, which you think I should be able to answer myself), feel free. Maybe we can continue/begin some intelligible discussion.

Due to your inability to form coherent sentences, I'm going to have to cease trying to discuss the matters with you for now. In the meantime, if you feel like explaining the comments you made to me earlier (the ones I questioned, which you think I should be able to answer myself), feel free. Maybe we can continue/begin some intelligible discussion.

We're going round in circles because you can not possibly win a debate with a freethinker.. It is impossible, now I say that with FACT

Anytime you think you need discussion on atheists, then I will always be here... It is important to understand that I can not supply you with answers, that has to come within yourself, noone will prove god exists or not but remember this, noone can claim that they haven't seen god

All I'm saying, and this doesn't personally me you , but when next time you get theists knocking at your door, don't just dismiss them as looneys or whatever because you contradict yourself

I never have. I invite intelligent discussion and free thinking. The only thing that interests me about theism is why people believe what they do. Very few ever come up with a reason as such. Most have just been brought up that way (indoctrinated).

Some have had an experience they can't explain, so jump to the conclusion that it must be a supernatural cause.

Quite a few times I've heard people say simply that they don't like the idea that there is no God.

Similarly, some say the thought of no afterlife terrifies them. This actually isn't affected by being an atheist, as not believing in gods doesn't mean you can't believe in an afterlife or any other supernatural subject.

Archived