What is Atheism?

What is athism?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is athism?

• The lack of a belief in God
    • The belief that there is no God
    • What's the difference between 1 & 2?
    • Other (please post below)

Right. So, if I mention camping a lot does that mean that I am "searching for camping" ?

If I mention bananas am I "searching for bananas" ?

I really think it's time you had a rethink of whether or not you want to continue posting on here. You are doing yourself no favours with your mastery of debate.

Why is this, can't you handle me on Sheffield forum

What was your answer

This is better than playing words with my three year old. Keep it up.

Tell me the question and, in the unlikely event it makes sense, I'll give you an answer.

Quick, though; the thread is descending into madness and I'd like to do you the decency of providing an answer to your mythical question before it dies a death.

This is better than playing words with my three year old. Keep it up.

Tell me the question and, in the unlikely event it makes sense, I'll give you an answer.

Quick, though; the thread is descending into madness and I'd like to do you the decency of providing an answer to your mythical question before it dies a death.

Ok are you open minded ?

Yes in a sense, your searching for the word

Okay thread completely derailed and lost in Drone's little confused world where he claims he is a free thinker and denies being open minded, makes up his own little half baked explanations and (ever changing) definitions for things, yet fails to actually form a coherent sentence from them, and now for the last few pages has begun talking to himself.

Okay thread completely derailed and lost in Drone's little confused world where he claims he is a free thinker and denies being open minded, makes up his own little half baked explanations and (ever changing) definitions for things, yet fails to actually form a coherent sentence from them, and now for the last few pages has begun talking to himself.

Your the one who is not open minded, you claim you can only be atheist or theist

Listen you don't like that I exposed your yes or no game do you

Archived