What is athism?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is athism?

• The lack of a belief in God
    • The belief that there is no God
    • What's the difference between 1 & 2?
    • Other (please post below)

Ok are you open minded ?

There's been a pattern throughout this thread and the one which inspired it. Drone hears words that are new to him.

Drone denies that those words apply to him.

Drone asks others if those words apply to them.

Drone goes away and Googles words.

Drone comes back after misunderstanding the first article he hurriedly skimmed through about the words.

Drone now claims that those words do apply to him.

Drone changes his definition of these words throughout the rest of the thread, trying to give the impression that he now understands the meaning of these words better than everyone else.

Drone hears words that are new to him.

There's been a pattern throughout this thread and the one which inspired it. Drone hears words that are new to him.

Drone denies that those words apply to him.

Drone asks others if those words apply to them.

Drone goes away and Googles words.

Drone comes back after misunderstanding the first article he hurriedly skimmed through about the words.

Drone now claims that those words do apply to him.

Drone changes his definition of these words throughout the rest of the thread, trying to give the impression that he now understands the meaning of these words better than everyone else.

Drone hears words that are new to him.

I Google?? So are these words new or not ??

Your the one who is not open minded

No....no, I'm pretty sure that's you, hang on a sec, lemme look...

I am not open minded

...yep, definitely you !

you claim you can only be atheist or theist

Yes, because you either have a belief or you don't. Not being sure about a belief or just being a "free thinker" on the topic, means that you don't currently have that belief in God.

For all your garbled, mixed up barking about it, you're yet to demonstrate in any intelligible manner, an alternative to this.

Well if your open minded then be open on what I say, don't just dismiss me

Listen mush. I haven't dismissed you - hence my replies to your increasingly bizarre posts - but, if I did, it wouldn't be because I'm not open minded; it would be because you are an incoherent nutter.

Archived