What is Atheism?

What is athism?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is athism?

• The lack of a belief in God
    • The belief that there is no God
    • What's the difference between 1 & 2?
    • Other (please post below)

Read philosopher Paul, now they isn't much information on him but if you can understand what he is saying. Infact the only real information on him is his verse and the atheists have contradicted this.. Now he says it is impossible to have a honest discussion about god ( this is what is happening here ) , so he saying the truth must lie within the state of disbelief

So let me get this straight, this "Philosopher Paul" (you make him sound like a sitcom character), is the apostle Paul, from the bible? You're getting your definition of "agnostic" from the most pro-theistic book ever?

Can you quote me what he says about agnosticism, or even better, give me a link to a webpage showing this?

How many times you want me to explain.. Where do you get your definition from ? ?

You've only "explained" once, and I haven't asked again since then.

I get my definition of the word "agnostic" from a dictionary.

See here for my source. Can you show me your source please?

A

So let me get this straight, this "Philosopher Paul" (you make him sound like a sitcom character), is the apostle Paul, from the bible? You're getting your definition of "agnostic" from the most pro-theistic book ever?

Can you quote me what he says about agnosticism, or even better, give me a link to a webpage showing this?

You've only "explained" once, and I haven't asked again since then.

I get my definition of the word "agnostic" from a dictionary.

See here for my source. Can you show me your source please?

Firstly I haven't got a source on the word agnosticism because I reject it.. And for philosopher paul, im not quite sure who he actually was due to lack of information though i think he was roman.... Saying this I'm trying to find as much as I can on him.... I can't send links as I'm on blackberry playbook, but Google atheist in denial and look through first few pages.. His verse is there... It could be apostle paul, just reading him now

A

Firstly I haven't got a source on the word agnosticism because I reject it.. And for philosopher paul, im not quite sure who he actually was due to lack of information though i think he was roman.... Saying this I'm trying to find as much as I can on him.... I can't send links as I'm on blackberry playbook, but Google atheist in denial and look through first few pages.. His verse is there... It could be apostle paul, just reading him now

So, you've been "converted" by someone you don't know much about, you're not quite sure what he says, you can't quote him and you accept his definition of agnosticism but you also reject the word ?

There's no argument to be had here, you need to straighten your own mind out before you attempt to debate with others about their beliefs/opinions/stances.

Once you know what you believe and why, put a case together that you can present. Also, try to stick with it, instead of changing it every few minutes.

And stop replying to/arguing with your own posts !

So, you've been "converted" by someone you don't know much about, you're not quite sure what he says, you can't quote him and you accept his definition of agnosticism but you also reject the word ?

There's no argument to be had here, you need to straighten your own mind out before you attempt to debate with others about their beliefs/opinions/stances.

Once you know ehat you believe and why, put a case together that you can present. Also, try to stick with it, instead of hanging it every few minutes.

And stop replying to/arguing with your own posts !

You now know full well when it comes to debate, i can't lose.. You know that.. Can you say the same.?

Archived