What is Atheism?

What is athism?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is athism?

• The lack of a belief in God
    • The belief that there is no God
    • What's the difference between 1 & 2?
    • Other (please post below)

Does the pot noodle taste the same though? Yes it does.

A very literal interpretation of my metaphor. :)

The means of reaching the end were very different. The two positions are not "the same". One is a passive lack of belief, one is a assertive belief.

It's been explained about 15 times by varying people.

A very literal interpretation of my metaphor. :)

The means of reaching the end were very different. The two positions are not "the same". One is a passive lack of belief, one is a assertive belief.

It's been explained about 15 times by varying people.

Yes it is.. The end product is hot water...Why can't you see this

Ok I can not convert as I am neither theist or atheist but your all being deceived by the ANTI CHRIST..... You have to understand your being deceived ....

.. Philosopher paul was not an apostle, the bible is lieing, why didn't they record his death, he was not religious and Jesus's followers did not like this and so killed him and did not enter his death in the bible..... Now the new world order is here because you just won't wake up... Why is it only me who understands??? ..........Wake UP !!!!

Ok I can not convert as I am neither theist or atheist but your all being deceived by the ANTI CHRIST..... You have to understand your being deceived ....

.. Philosopher paul was not an apostle, the bible is lieing, why didn't they record his death, he was not religious and Jesus's followers did not like this and so killed him and did not enter his death in the bible..... Now the new world order is here because you just won't wake up... Why is it only me who understands??? ..........Wake UP !!!!

You sound quite deranged frankly.

Yawn. You should be over here.

jb

Archived