What is athism?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What is athism?

• The lack of a belief in God
    • The belief that there is no God
    • What's the difference between 1 & 2?
    • Other (please post below)

I'm trying to save you all from lies..

Maybe you should come up with a coherent and structured argument as to what those lies are first.

In less than a week, you've gone from being an agnostic who doesn't believe God doesn't exist, to not an agnostic, but an athiest-in-denial (whatever that is, you've refused to explain), to a non theist who believes in God but isn't religious, and now you're a fully signed up member of the NWO conspiracy club.

Your posts make no sense, you're attacking anyone and anyone who tries to clarify what you mean, each passing hour brings on a further lurch in your viewpoint and you refuse to see or even acknowledge anyone elses views other than your own rapidly changing one.

I still can't decide if you're just trolling or in need of professional care. I'm hoping the former and that you're actually quite sane in real life, but each comment & rant you post keeps leading me towards the latter :(

Archived